What a fine, fine day.

The rediscovered blog of Andrew John Moore. Now with less angst!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New Beginnings

Welcome to my new/old blog.

It was created back in 2001(ish) and saw a grand total of no postings. All it consisted of was a title, which I've kept, and a description that read:

Thoughts from me...about my ''wonderful'' life. Don't read it if you find angst boring

Fun hey?

(Un)fortunately, I don't find writing about that stuff nearly as much fun as I used to - and therefore you won't be exposed to as much of it. Considering the previous amount was zero, that can't be bad. Further disclaimer, don't expect unwarrented postivity. In fact, if you did expect that, then you really have no idea who I am, do you?

In the meantime: I promise to fill this blog with the sort of things you expect - like links everyone has already seen, bad puns, complaints about sport, and nonsense about how I bored I am.

Anything else will be an accident.


2 Comments:

At 3:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew, welcome to the joys of blogging.

Nice look to your blog, glad to see that someone decided not to go with the basic black approach that seems so popular in CLAWs (prehaps you are not as much a sheep as you thought, even if you did pick blogger).

Anyway, I will add you to my RSS feed (whcih means that I am pretty unlikelly to see your site design again, but it is still good).

 
At 5:28 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...

Very u my brother. Looking forward to the future Andrewisms. Let's hope there are more of them in this blog :) Good luck... maybe consider posting some of your writing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home