What a fine, fine day.

The rediscovered blog of Andrew John Moore. Now with less angst!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Why I shouldn't be given the power to explode heads.

I hate*.

I recently revealed that I hate stupid people, which is not the entire truth. The truth is that I hate everyone and everything. It is not always a righteous hate, nor only a jealous hate, nor merely vindictive – no, there is hate for every occasion. And in every occasion, hate is there.

I hate people. I hate stupid, violent people. I hate quiet, passive people. I hate people who are happy. I hate people who mope about. I hate being surrounded by people, while I hate being alone.

I hate being bored. I hate that I have to work. I hate that I sold my soul but didn’t read the small type. I hate anything I create is on someone else’s terms. I hate my bosses and I hate my underlings. I hate the useless people who have no point.

I hate whiny geeks. I hate pretty boys. I hate plain stupid people, and I hate pretentiously clever people. I hate that they’re not as clever as me. I hate that I’m that conceited. I hate myself. I hate that I do. I hate being single, and I hated it when I wasn’t. I hate that I find no-one interesting. I hate that no-one is interested in me.

I hate the fact that I must escape into stories, while I hate the brilliant stories, as I know they must end. I hate the things that give me joy, as they remind me of the things that don’t. I hate football - it’s just a game. I hate people who dismiss other’s hobbies as just a game.

I hate that nothing is just a game. I hate politics. I hate people who ignore politics. I hate politicians. I hate George W. Bush. I hate Osama bin Laden. I hate war. I hate war. I hate people.

I hate the sequence of events that compel me to write this. I hate that anyone will be reading it. I hate you.

I hate men. I hate women. I hate children, I hate dogs. I hate cars. I hate the rich. I hate the poor. I hate my enemies as I hate my friends. I hate that I have to worry about offending people. I hate my family. I hate that they love me. I hate that I love them.

And I hate that I hate.

*Hate – verb – loathe, detest, despise, dislike, abhor, execrate, be repelled by, be unable to bear/stand, find intolerable, recoil from, shrink from; formal abominate. ANTONYM love.**
**I hate that I now own three different Thesauri due to my work.***
***I hate footnotes.

3 Comments:

At 3:12 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, looks like I have to change your birthday present from "Power to Explode Heads" to "Large doses of MDMA".

But seriously, you should try taking your armour of occasionally, you might even like it.

Well, so long as hating everyone and everything makes you happy, just get on with this.

(Yes, I know that you hate me, and hate this post... Like I said, so long as you are enjoying it)

 
At 7:30 am , Blogger Loths said...

Umm... this has nothing to do with me saying there's a slim chance I may become a (albeit distant i.e. total nother department) co-woker, is it?

Murk.

 
At 7:58 am , Blogger Andrew said...

Heh. Actually some kid removed the driver side wing mirror from my car after V.

I wrote it after that. Only got round to posting it today.

Though it is all essentially true.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home